skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Vettori Vista
Sunday, June 15, 2008
summer nights
While I was busy woking Saturday night daniel decided to cut his hair. I recieved a text with this picture.... I told him I was going to call his mother!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends and Family
Mary
1 year ago
Sophie & Brent
9 years ago
Bart and Meems
12 years ago
caitlin wilson design: style files
13 years ago
Matt & Megan
13 years ago
Emily and Jason
14 years ago
Bret and Laura
14 years ago
Julia & Dan Doxey
14 years ago
Allie B
14 years ago
The Edwards Family
15 years ago
Christin Jane
17 years ago
Brig and Cait
Becky and Dustin
Jordan and Candice
Blog Archive
►
2011
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2009
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(2)
►
August
(1)
▼
June
(1)
summer nights
About Me
Katie and Daniel
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment